Industry 4.0 is the fourth industrial revolution which includes modern smart technologies such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), machine-to-machine communication (M2M), and Big Data and Analytics to extend traditional industrial automation. The emergence of low-cost sensors and high-speed data transfers using 5G and other technologies have enabled faster analytics and response to changes in the manufacturing environment such as customer requirements, equipment maintenance, misprocessing of goods, etc.
Predictive Maintenance product predicts critical equipment component failure for factories to schedule replacement
• SmartXBox product provides required connectivity to machines and sensors for data extraction and control
• Implementation of IoT sensors to monitor vibration, temperature, current, etc.
• Integration & analysis of IoT sensor data with HMI/SCADA systems or development of custom alert systems
• Mobile monitor product pushes critical equipment parameters on users’ mobile devices in real-time
Product – SmartXBox
SmartXBox is a unique product that allows connectivity of factory equipment and sensors on one end and factory host/database/MES or IoT edge/cloud server on the other end. It is also capable of connecting with factory infrastructure systems or equipment sub-systems.
SmartXBox supports the following connectivity-
• Modbus TCP & RTU and OPC
• Raw analog or digital I/O
• CSV logs